Master the policy process with Arizona Common Ground, an eight-episode educational podcast series that gives a behind the scenes glimpse of the state legislative system to familiarize the public health workforce on how health bills can become laws.
We thank one of our former interns, Krista R. Cardenas, MPH, for putting together this terrific series that is available as ARIZONA COMMON GROUND on Apple Podcasts
ARIZONA COMMON GROUND
By AzPHA Member Krista R. Cardenas, MPH
- EP. 1: Introduction: A Telemedicine Case Study
- EP. 2: Session Begins, Who’s Who?
- EP. 3: A Behind the Scenes Look at the Testimonial Phase
- EP. 4: Testimonials from A Public Health Perspective: Get Involved!
- EP. 5: Caucus, Healthcare and History
- EP 6: Amendments, Committees and Zombie Bills
- EP. 7: Talking Budget
- EP. 8: No Sleep Till Signe Die
- BONUS: Interviewing the Interviewer: Why Arizona Common Ground?
- BONUS: Podcast Trailer for Arizona Common Ground